Quickfire is an ultra time-efficient way for you to tackle pressing
issues sustainability and strategy issues. Every engagement is customized based on your organizations
individualized needs. You will work with a panel of experts, composed of
our core team along
with hand-selected experts who are chosen based on your specific problem
PREP: The Quickfire team does an investigation into you, your industry, competitors and collaborators. Someone from the team will briefly meet with you to determine the Problem Statement for the session.
For example, previous questioned addressed by the Quickfire team have been:
• How can we clarify our message and radically expand the user base for our technology?
• How can we find suppliers and partners that will further our mission?
• How can we scale operations to manage growth?
• What are some sustainability 'quick-wins' that further allow me to show the value of being 'green'?
• How can I make sure that I'm spending my time on the most high-value activities?
• How can I think in terms of strategies and tactics?
• What is a process I can adopt that will ensure I keep to my strategic priorities?
HOUR 1: The Quickﬁre team (core team and invited experts) discusses initial thoughts and brainstorms possible directions for the Problem Statement with the client (you!!).
HOURS 2-3: We conduct a facilitated brainstorm with the team in the room, using (and teaching you) a proven set of visual and strategy tools. We go broad, then narrow to a focused and actionable set of steps. You walk out the door with:
+ Meeting capture, including a visual recording of the meeting
+ An implementation timeline
+ Tools for process and tracking progress
+ Resources for making your business case, further research, etc.
FOLLOW-UP: We are happy to help you think through the conclusions of the session. If you want continued support from Quickfire we can structure that as well.
WHAT TOOLS DO WE USE? Design Thinking, Shared Value, Visual Thinking, Strategy Canvas, 2x2 Matrix, SWOT Analysis, Empathy Interview, Story Share and Capture, Space Saturation, Character Profiles, Biomimicry